Sunday, May 20, 2012

before there was stella...

Wow... OK so I'm a little behind. Cole and I were really busy in the months leading up to Stella's birth. I wanted to spend as much time as I could with him before we threw another baby into the mix. So we spent January - April going to every moms group event we could attend and using every season pass we own. Here are some highlights...


San Diego Zoo with moms group. This is cool because once a month we go on a private tour of one of the animals. This month was polar bears. 





Piloting a helicopter with snack in hand.
Catching the last snow in Julian.

Oceanside pier - Cole and I went to the Oceanside farmers market one day and then headed over to the beach afterwards.
 

My Big Messy Art Class - I signed Cole up for an art class at Kidville. He had fun but classroom settings are a little hard for him - he is not good with transitioning from one activity to the next. Here he's drawing with chalk.
 
Yep... that's Cole in a hat. He went through this phase where he wanted to wear a hat all the time.
 
A paintsicle. Frozen paint - very cool idea.
 
Checking himself out on my phone. He wasn't always into the art class so he spent a lot of time on my phone.
  
Painting.

After class frozen yogurt treat!

Not sure what this stuff was but Cole really liked it.



Legoland - on the train

Squirting water at the frogs.


Playing with the splashground at Legoland. I don't know how he didn't get soaking wet!

Escondido Childrens Museum - Cole had such a good time here. They had so much stuff to keep him busy. Of course he managed to find a truck and carried it in his hand the entire time.
 
Making music with a drum stick and a tambourine.
  
the truck...


Playing the drums with Noah (fireman)

Sealife Aquarium at Legoland
 
He really is getting remarkably good at building things with legos.

Shish! That means fish in Cole language.
 
Art Soup with moms groups. Cole making a spider out of a paper plate and construction paper with Makenna and Zylia.
 
Chalkboard Fire Truck

Painted car.

SeaWorld

Cole is not afraid of heights. He was looking over the edge for the entire skyride. He also tried jumping up and down for an extra thrill.

Shamu
Chasing bubbles at the San Diego Botanical Gardens.
 
Building blocks

Climbing through the SD gardens' tree house.
Carlsbad Flower Fields



Cole and Edward







Playdate at Aven, Easton and Cutter's house.
Cole also kept himself busy at home. Here's what I have to look forward to when I get out of the shower each day:

Sticky notes!

Books!


Put all mommy's shoes in the hamper. This one is a favorite everyday activity for Cole. 

Clothes!

Shoes in boxes!

Why are all these drawers full?




No comments:

Post a Comment