Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Planes, trains and automobiles...

So Cole is in love with anything that has wheels or flies. It's funny how boys are just hardwired that way. Last month we went to Legoland and the Poway-Midland Railroad. Here are some pics...


Legoland: Cole had to sit in every vehicle we passed.

Ambulance

Go cart

Police car

Poway-Midland Railroad: The steam engine train we went on.


Waiting for the train to move.

And we're off..

Cole held my hand and Thomas in the other for the entire train ride. It did go a little faster than I was expecting.

Train robbery reenactment.

So Vere got Cole a Cars Racetrack with Lightening McQueen and Francesco Bernou that race when you shake them. Cole likes to sit right in the middle of the track to play.  

Cole really needed another toy...


I also took Cole to Sunset Park where they have a splashground. It wasn't super warm that day so I didn't bring his swimsuit or towel or anything.
  
But Cole didn't care!


No comments:

Post a Comment