Monday, February 21, 2011

Valentine's Day

For Valentine's Day, Cole and I went to a Valentine's Day party at the Ocean Air Rec Center park with our moms group. It was fun! Cole ate lots of snacks including a clump of dirt that immediately turned into mud in his mouth and lots of dried grass that would get stuck to whatever he was eating. And it was nice for me to hang out with other moms.


Cole with his new friend Edward (who turned 1 this weekend)
Yup, that's dirt on his face :)
 
Me and Cole with Christina and Jake (who I think is about 14 months)

Cole playing with his valentine's


The weekend before, Tutu and Grandpa came down for a visit and helped me with the Valentine's cards that I wanted to make for Cole to give to his new little friends. That's not why they came down but I'm glad they did! It may have been a little amitious of me and I probably wouldn't have gotten them done without them... thanks guys!


Cole's Valentine's cards


Even grandpa helped punch out some hearts!
 
Playing with grandpa
 
So my mom and I had a disagreement here. She thought the color in the middle was more of a green and I thought it was a cream/beige color. And my dad has obviously been spending too much time with my mom because he was calling it green too! Am I crazy?

Hanging out with grandpa

Here are the flowers Vere and Cole sent me on Valentine's Day :)

So Cole is finally back to normal after 3+ weeks of waking up in the middle of the night and crying for about an hour each time he woke up. I was starting to wonder if I would ever see the old Cole again. But after 2 weeks of being sick and 2 new teeth later, he's back!


1 comment:

  1. In my defense, that light in your dining room is terrible...

    ReplyDelete