This was today!
So the weekend before Christmas we went up north to visit my family. We left around 6:45 p.m. on Friday night which was around the time when Cole would normally go to sleep because we wanted him to sleep the whole way. Which he did. But he did not make the transfer out of the car into his co-sleeper. Needless to say we had a rough night and I was tired pretty much the entire weekend which I think is why I hardly took any pics. But it was good to see family and show them how much Cole has grown!
| With great-grandma |
| With Terry at brunch on Sunday |
This year my parents came down to San Diego for Christmas. It was my first Christmas not at my parents house so I was a little sad. But Vere and I both wanted to get a tree and celebrate at home with Cole. The kids came over for Christmas Eve and had dinner and opened presents. Cole went to bed and woke up as usual - just another day to him. But on Christmas morning he had a whole bunch of presents to play with. Oh, and he had the toys inside too. He definitely liked playing with the gift wrapping. It's like he knows what he not supposed to play with and that makes him want to play with it more. We still have a couple unopened presents for him under the tree. We basically ate all weekend,watched movies and played with Cole. It was a nice holiday :)
| The kids on Christmas Eve |
| Cole enjoying the packaging of his presents |
| More presents... |
| Mom and Dad enjoying mimosas! |
| Playing with his new musical table he got from Tutu and Grandpa |
| Checking out his new alphabet caterpillar |
| My mom got my dad an iTouch for Christmas so they were both playing with their iTouch and iPhone together! |
| iTouch/iPhone - Day Two |
Here are some funny videos of Cole from the last couple weeks...
Last week Cole started to eat these little puffs. I figured since he was eating those rice rusks like a pro he'd like a new treat. But it did take him a little bit to get the hang of it...
Here he almost had it!
But he caught on real quick!
I think I've mentioned before that Cole likes to splash in the tub. Here is what bath time with Cole is like. He is a little distracted by the camera so he actually isn't kicking as much as usual.
Bath time continued...
Vere always get the best laughs out of him...
This I just think is cool. Cole has figured out that the wheels on his toys spin and he has totally been spinning them! He seriously amazes me!
Other pics of Cole...
| Playing with his favorite truck |
| Cole has been trying to get my phone lately. And this is the look on his face when he sees it and wants it! |
| He is a determined little guy! |
| Very determined... |
No comments:
Post a Comment