On Friday, we headed to Mandalay Bay to visit Shark Reef. For those of you familiar with Vegas, you know that Mandalay Bay and Encore are not close to each other. We had to walk to Harrah's/Imperial Palace to catch the monorail. Then get off at MGM, walk to Excalibur and take the tram to Mandalay Bay. So three hours, three casinos and about 20 elevators later (we had the stroller and stopped for lunch) we made it to Mandalay Bay. Cole was kind of over the whole outing by then so we breezed through Shark Reef. But it was a pretty cool exhibit. Then we turned around and went back. Only took us an hour, 15 to get back but we hoofed it plus we knew exactly where all the elevators were this time.
| Cole was loving the big bed with all his toys! |
| This was funny. He was just kicking back and watching the TV. It's the angle that make him look so chubs (I think...) |
| Playing on the bed - Day Two I decided to put a little barrier up because he is starting to get around. |
| At first we were just watching the cars go by out the window. Then he flipped over and was laughing and looking up at the ceiling. |
| Then he was inspecting the couch. He was really into examining the white trim on the sofa. |
| Cole's little crib |
| Hanging out on the couch. It was so dry in Vegas that his cheeks were chapped. That's why they're so red. |
| Us in front of MGM on the way to Mandalay Bay |
| This was Cole's favorite part of Shark Reef. He was looking up the entire time when we were in this area. |
| Me and Cole in the tunnel |
| Vere, Me and Cole in the tunnel |
I think these were manta rays... I'm not even sure because we went through this place so fast. It's kinda choppy cuz I was holding Cole the whole time.
Now I'm not going to talk about Cole's sleep because I don't want to jinx it. But let's just say that he has FINALLY figured out that it's OK to sleep on his tummy. And it has made a world of difference!
No comments:
Post a Comment